This post might be more honesty than some of you are expecting, but I want to keep this as real as possible so here's to honesty!
Today is day 20 of my cycle. I have been religiously taking ovulation test and doing the every other day sex that doctor prescribed, however, I have not ovulated at all. I called my doctor this morning and she is passing me off to Dr.Stephanie Singleton with Georgia Reproductive Specialist of Atlanta. While on the phone with Dr. Huffman she explained to me that going from the 150 mg of clomid I'm currently on up to 200 mg just wasn't necessary and I needed to go see Stephanie. I called immediately and due to a wonderful coincidence (more like God-thing) they had an opening for Monday August 29th at 12:30pm. They want both Tyler and I to be there and we will start what I can only assume is another long list of test that needs to be done and all I can do is cry at just the thought. I'm not some project that if you experiment enough eventually you will find out a solution...I'm a person...a person who so desperately wants to have the possibility of being a mom and more importantly to me...allowing my husband the opportunity to be a dad. It's such a helpless feeling of not being able to do something that most woman can do and were created to do. I can't help but have a little pity party for myself right now. I know I said this blog was not a pity party for us...but right now...at this moment...I'm throwing myself the biggest pity party ever. Nerves, frustration, and disappointment seem to be the story of my life at this point. I know that God has an amazing plan and I know that I need to trust him, that's not new news for me. I love God with all my heart but at this moment I can't help but wonder what he is trying to teach me. I'm reminded of Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to PROSPER you and NOT to harm you. Plans to give you a HOPE and a FUTURE." I can only hold on to that verse right now and trust that God has his plan to make me better and to make my future full of blessings. I can't help but think maybe the plans God has for me is not to have a baby...as unbareable as that is to me...I am trying to look at this journey through every possible angle. Unfortunately, I don't know the EXACT plans God has for me, but I can rest assured that they are plans to better me and bring honor and glory to HIM...NOT me. Although I am quite sad at this point in the day, I do feel the Lord's presence and I do feel Him saying "Brit, it's ok...I'm here...whether you understand me or not...I'm here walking every step of the way with you." Just typing that brings a flood of tears. God is so good and I am determined that no matter how discouraged I am right now and no matter what the outcome may be I WILL continue to say "GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD."
Thanks for reading this vent of a blog post. Not exactly like all the other ones...but it truly is honest...
Pressing on and seeking HIS glory,
~Brittany
Today is day 20 of my cycle. I have been religiously taking ovulation test and doing the every other day sex that doctor prescribed, however, I have not ovulated at all. I called my doctor this morning and she is passing me off to Dr.Stephanie Singleton with Georgia Reproductive Specialist of Atlanta. While on the phone with Dr. Huffman she explained to me that going from the 150 mg of clomid I'm currently on up to 200 mg just wasn't necessary and I needed to go see Stephanie. I called immediately and due to a wonderful coincidence (more like God-thing) they had an opening for Monday August 29th at 12:30pm. They want both Tyler and I to be there and we will start what I can only assume is another long list of test that needs to be done and all I can do is cry at just the thought. I'm not some project that if you experiment enough eventually you will find out a solution...I'm a person...a person who so desperately wants to have the possibility of being a mom and more importantly to me...allowing my husband the opportunity to be a dad. It's such a helpless feeling of not being able to do something that most woman can do and were created to do. I can't help but have a little pity party for myself right now. I know I said this blog was not a pity party for us...but right now...at this moment...I'm throwing myself the biggest pity party ever. Nerves, frustration, and disappointment seem to be the story of my life at this point. I know that God has an amazing plan and I know that I need to trust him, that's not new news for me. I love God with all my heart but at this moment I can't help but wonder what he is trying to teach me. I'm reminded of Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to PROSPER you and NOT to harm you. Plans to give you a HOPE and a FUTURE." I can only hold on to that verse right now and trust that God has his plan to make me better and to make my future full of blessings. I can't help but think maybe the plans God has for me is not to have a baby...as unbareable as that is to me...I am trying to look at this journey through every possible angle. Unfortunately, I don't know the EXACT plans God has for me, but I can rest assured that they are plans to better me and bring honor and glory to HIM...NOT me. Although I am quite sad at this point in the day, I do feel the Lord's presence and I do feel Him saying "Brit, it's ok...I'm here...whether you understand me or not...I'm here walking every step of the way with you." Just typing that brings a flood of tears. God is so good and I am determined that no matter how discouraged I am right now and no matter what the outcome may be I WILL continue to say "GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD."
Thanks for reading this vent of a blog post. Not exactly like all the other ones...but it truly is honest...
Pressing on and seeking HIS glory,
~Brittany
Comments
Post a Comment