Yesterday, I received a text from my Dad that simply said: "1 John 5:4 "Victory is in the faith NOT the outcome." When I read my dad's text I paused and started crying. For those of you reading this blog you might think I'm on an emotional roller coaster...and you're right. For others, you totally understand. Anyway, what I realized yesterday through a simple text was that if I have FAITH that God can do a modern day miracle and allow Tyler and I the honor to be parents...We've already won the battle because we are putting our faith in HIM and HIS will. You might be thinking... how the heck have you won by just having faith? Well, it's simple! I truly have faith that the Lord is going to perform a miracle. Now, whether that miracle is the miracle I have in my head, physically carrying Tyler and I's baby, well, that's up to God. However, He does say that I have the victory if I just have some faith. No matter what the outcome of this journey the Lord keeps sending me littler reminders, whether through His word or through a simple text from my sweet Daddy...that He has a plan! I keep hearing the Lord cheering for us at the finish line...although it seems like that finish line is SEVERAL miles away...He's cheering "HAVE FAITH....I'M HERE WAITING FOR YOU!!" Winning isn't always about getting what you want...it's about realizing what you want and what God wants may or may not be the same thing...but in the end, if you are following Him and truly have the desires to do His will...no matter the outcome, you have the victory!!!
My point in this somewhat random yet meaningful post (not to mention the 150 mg of clomid that have me about to cry a waterfall) is to simply say...no matter what you're facing...no matter what's going on...KEEP YOUR CHIN UP...THE VICTORY WILL BE FOUND WITH A LITTLE FAITH!!!
Life's a marathon...not a sprint people...
Pressing on......
<3 Brittany
My point in this somewhat random yet meaningful post (not to mention the 150 mg of clomid that have me about to cry a waterfall) is to simply say...no matter what you're facing...no matter what's going on...KEEP YOUR CHIN UP...THE VICTORY WILL BE FOUND WITH A LITTLE FAITH!!!
Life's a marathon...not a sprint people...
Pressing on......
<3 Brittany
Comments
Post a Comment